Sunday, August 9, 2009

"Learnings in the First Quarter"

In this new generation almost all people know how to used a computer.In using computer one important part of it is learning about internet.
During the first quarter of the school year,we learn about internet.That internet is a loosely organized global information system an interconnected computer networks and it is hard to learn at first.Using internet we have made our blog account made type some of ouractivities.We also made used of internet in researching our activities.
We cannot stop problems to come out that maybe encounterd in this lesson.one of this problems when Iused internet is that I don't know where and how to make a blog account.In researching sometimes it is too long to open.
This challenges is resolved by patience and asking my teacher and one of my classmates who know how to do the thing that i doesn't know just like when I make my blog account,and one of my classmate assisted me.it is hard but if you really want to learn it just do what you know and ask question.
Moving to the second quarter maybe I will be more good in using computer because inspite of all the challenges that I encountered in the first quater I have so many things discovered and learn.With my experiences in this quarter it would help me to face the next quarter and some things will be easier for me to do because of what i discovered and learn in the first quarter.

2 comments:

  1. i've read your posted blog and i enjoyed reading it...

    keep up d good work..

    ReplyDelete
  2. you had ameaningful post....thanks for the reminder...........i enjoyed reading your posts

    ReplyDelete