Friday, February 26, 2010

A DREAM TO BE!

Every has a dream in life. We want to have a good future for ourselves, for our family, for all our love ones. But how will I attain my dreams and how will I have a good future?
I can attain my dream by studying hard. Now, I will be graduating in high school and I will be facing the next level of my life to fulfill my dreams in life. But before I will fulfill my dreams I need to be strong to face more challenges in life, more sacrifices, more responsibilities and problems that I might encounter and I should pray to god to help and guide me in fulfilling my dreams. By this things, I hope that I will fulfill my dream to be an accountant someday and to have a good future.
Studying hard is the best way to fulfill our dreams and to have good future. So I must study harder and do want I can do to attain my dreams in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment