Sunday, November 8, 2009

"New Learnings"

If I have learned during in First Grading is all about internet, for the second grading period of this school year in TLE IV, we have learned about HTML tags,know how to create HTML file and making discoveries while working in our activities. I learned that HTML is hypertxt mark-up language ang Tags are the basic coding unit in the HTML System.
As a beginner in creating HTML file and working in the notepad there are challengs to us to face and discover what is the use and how it will be done. Our teacher help us by giving necessary instructions to follow, at first it is hard to do the activity because there are tags need to used and learned the uses for the activity. But then inspite of this challenges I did my best to do the necessary work in our activities and made some atrategy to be able that our work will be done easier and faster.
I know that by this things I learned in the second grading about HTML tags. It will be easier for me to do work within the notepad if needed because I learned it now and understand what are the used and effect of this tags in making some activities. So if we need to use this tags again it will be easier for me to do the activities then.

No comments:

Post a Comment